Sunday, December 02, 2012

Exams ended 11 this morning and it was a little less peaceful than I had imagined it to be - not that I'm complaining, of course. Exams aside, I finally had a proper meal of ramen and frozen yoghurt after God knows how many days of bread and tuna for both breakfast and lunch. Collected the flute I rented (kept me excited throughout the day), dinner at wahchee with a mix of people, playing the piano with Fed and then a movie marathon (Inglourious Basterds & Easy A) with 5 others all the way till 6:30.

I would say my post exam celebration is complete - now the time to write all the letters I've been wanting to write, to improve on my tone on the flute, get back to oil painting again, read. As much as I'd love to go out, I really hope there'll be at least 1/2 - 2/3 of my time allocated for doing such individualistic activities.

6:53 am. Time for bed, I guess.

No comments: